It can be hard to know which water system is best for your home. Protection against limescale, extending the life of taps and appliances, saving money and time, and environmental friendliness are all factors you may consider when choosing a water system.
Dropson descaling technology delivers optimal performance and its advantages over traditional water softeners make it an innovative and extraordinarily effective system.
1. Avoid water waste
One of the biggest drawbacks of water softener salt is the large volume of water that is discarded with each resin regeneration. Dropson eliminates the need for salt in your water.
Traditional water softeners use up to 200 liters of water per regeneration, and the process happens between 4 and 7 times a month. Higher water consumption results in higher costs for your household.
Dropson, on the contrary, is a physical system that prevents overconsumption of water without regeneration of the resins, resulting in no water waste.
2. Protect your installation against corrosion
The classic water softener discards water with high levels of sodium, an element that is very corrosive. The effects are not immediate; however, medium and long-term corrosion can damage your boiler, Combi boiler, your appliances, and your pipes.
The Dropson system protects mechanical services, hot water circuits, appliances, and pipelines against corrosion and does not change the chemical composition of water.
The sodium level remains unchanged which prevents accelerated corrosion and thus promotes optimal system operation.
3. Forget maintenance
A traditional domestic water softener needs continuous maintenance checks to be performed frequently. The Dropson Limescale Preventer is a maintenance-free water softener. It does not use any type of consumable which limits breakdowns and unforeseen repairs.
4. Track your expenses
Water softening salt is popular across the market, but the system involves high costs. You need to purchase sacks of salt each month and more water is wasted.
Dropson saves the overheads generated by chemical systems.
5. Save energy
Lime is deposited between the heat exchange system and water network which significantly increases energy consumption, breakdowns, and production stoppages.
Dropson is a more economic system because:
- Its power consumption is very low, like a low-energy bulb.
- Ensures optimum conditions of heat exchange between the primary and secondary circuits.
- Improves the performance of facilities.
- Reduce the energy bill.
6. Expand the lifespan of the mechanisms
Thanks to its operating principle, the Dropson Limescale Preventer creates microcrystals with a non – fouling structure. This prevents lime from adhering to the piping and heat exchangers to appliances and fittings. Lime is discharged by faucets, taps, and drains.
- Avoid fouling and flow losses in nozzles and diffusers.
- It increases the life of sprinkler systems and valves.
- The mechanisms are not blocked and will work properly: faucets, showers, atomizers, etc.
- Protects the heating elements of household appliances.
7. Easy installation
The Dropson Limescale Preventer is very convenient and easy to install:
- It takes up very little space.
- No need to connect to the drain.
- Only needs an electrical connection.
- It installs quickly and easily into the general entry of cold water or just after the lobbyist.
- Accompanied by a sediment filter it prevents clogging or damage certain substances installation.
8. Minimize the health risks
Bacteria such as Legionella proliferate in certain circumstances:
- Stagnant hot water.
- Sediment accumulation.
- Water temperature between 20 and 45 ° C.
Dropson is a secure system because it reduces health risks such as the spread of bacteria.
- Reduces the biotope of legionella, gradually eliminating limescale.
- Avoids future occurrences
- Installing a sediment filter prior to the softener removes impurities present in the water.
9. Respect the environment
The Dropson system is environmentally friendly: does not generate any rejection of chemicals or salts into the water systems. This advantage, linked to energy saving, makes Dropson an “eco-friendly solution “: Dropson is the best ecological alternative to traditional water softeners.
10. It retains the original properties of water
While chemical systems alter water composition, the physical treatment developed by Dropson does not change its original properties:
- Respects the potability of water. Sodium levels comply with – European and Spanish legislation.
- Its treatment cell is made of stainless steel 316L food grade.
Contact our team here at Limescale Prevention Company to learn more.